The New Technology Economy Happens at BVF
The Banff Venture Forum, Canada’s premier company financing event, exists to provide the hottest emerging technology companies with unparalleled visibility and an opportunity to showcase to leading private equity and venture capital investors from across North America. Every aspect of the Forum is built for you, the participant — your business challenges, your ambitions, and your success. Learn about key issues within the industry, networking with industry leaders and experts and hear from world-class professionals in the investment community.
Since its inception in 1997, Banff Venture Forum has realized significant growth in all respects, with last year’s Forum hosting in excess of 40 venture capital firms, 50+ presenting companies and 350 delegates.
Whether you are looking for the next lucrative investment or aiming to secure financing, Banff Venture Forum is an event not to be missed.
- Gain direct access to high caliber entrepreneurs and investors in the VC and PE community.
- Establish your position as a key player in North America’s investment community by actively participating in the conference.
- Enhance your organization’s profile to a key audience of emerging and established companies.
- Showcase your innovation ideas, products, and technologies to investors, corporate strategics, and prospective partners.
- Gain information on deal flow and syndication opportunities.
- Expand your network through direct, personal contact with influencers, decision makers, and innovators.