1. What is included in the registration?
2. When can I register?
3. What is the registration cut off date?
5. What criteria will presenting companies have to meet?
The Selection Committee is comprised of investors who evaluate the applications on several criteria including fundability, market pain, management, completeness of proposal, etc. Our goal is to select the highest quality companies with the best chance of being funded when given exposure to the investment community. Applicant companies must have raised (closed) a minimum of $250,000 in angel/seed financing at the time of submitting their application and for more information on the selection process, click here!
6. Will any equipment be made available to presenters?
The Banff Venture Forum will provide full audiovisual services, including an overhead projector, computer, microphone, etc. The presenting companies must submit the presentation to the organizers prior to the conference so all the presentations can be loaded onto one computer.
7. My company is located in the United States, can I still participate in the forum?
8. What is the best way to get to Banff from the Calgary Airport?
9. How do I get to the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel?
Directions from Highway 1
- 15 minutes past the park gates exit at the Banff/Lake Minnewanka exit.
- At the stop sign turn left on Banff Ave.
- Follow Banff Ave to the end and over a bridge.
- After the bridge, turn left and stay in the left lane onto Spray Ave.
- This street will take you directly to the front doors of the hotel.
10. If the Fairmont Banff Springs is fully booked, what is the next closest hotel?
If you have questions, contact us to get them answered.